TEENAGERS, DON’T MISS OUT on this riveting robotics course for high schoolers to ENJOY!
Navigate robust mechanical structures and fascinating programming with 496 parts, aluminium building blocks, motors, sensors and 9 different models. Write clever programs and build intelligent robots like the impressive ‘Classic car’ or ‘Machine Gun’.
You’ll be extending your STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) capabilities which may prove very advantageous in a career.
- Suitable for children between 14 years and older
- Total of 496 individual parts in the kit
- The kit includes 1 x non programmed Main Controller, 3 x Infra Red Sensors, 1 X Infra Red Receiver, 1 X Infra Red Remote control, 4 X motors, 2 X Servo motors, 1 x programming cable and a battery holder.
- Most of the parts are manufactured from aluminium and a small amount of the parts is manufactured from a high grade ABS that delivers a high quality and durable product.
- The set include a CD with the programming software and a step-by- step manual in PDF format.
- Kit does not include batteries
This is a representation of some of the models that can be built with the MRT5-1 kit. The step-by step manual illustrates very clearly how to build each model. Many more models can be built with a bit of imagination and creativity.